It's an easy Saturday morning. Brooklyn just finished her breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs and a plain toasted waffle. My coffee just finished brewing. Now she's running around in a diaper, taking turns bringing things to John and I.
"Brooklyn, bring this wallet to daddy."
*scamper scamper scamper*
"Thank you! Now Brooklyn, bring this wallet back to mommy."
*scamper scamper scamper*
"Awe, thank you! You are sooooooo helpful."
Smiles and giggles and hugs for everyone.
Brooklyn, I love being your mommy. You are so friendly and welcoming to everyone you meet. I love when you crawl up my leg in the mornings while I'm getting your lunch ready in the mornings. I love how you 'moo' like a cow. I love how you smile with your whole face. I love how you JUST NOW figured out how to use the fan remote to turn on (and off and on and off and on) the overhead light. Hahaha!
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment