Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Morning Thoughts

It's an easy Saturday morning. Brooklyn just finished her breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs and a plain toasted waffle. My coffee just finished brewing. Now she's running around in a diaper, taking turns bringing things to John and I.

"Brooklyn, bring this wallet to daddy."

*scamper scamper scamper*

"Thank you! Now Brooklyn, bring this wallet back to mommy."

*scamper scamper scamper*

"Awe, thank you! You are sooooooo helpful."

Smiles and giggles and hugs for everyone.

Brooklyn, I love being your mommy. You are so friendly and welcoming to everyone you meet. I love when you crawl up my leg in the mornings while I'm getting your lunch ready in the mornings. I love how you 'moo' like a cow. I love how you smile with your whole face. I love how you JUST NOW figured out how to use the fan remote to turn on (and off and on and off and on) the overhead light. Hahaha!

No comments: