Thursday, February 10, 2011

Recipes I want to try...

Okay, so I love finding blogs written by first time parents. It's so neat to see how similar our experiences truly are. But when I find a parent blog that also has cooking tutorials with great pictures and instructions....WIN!

I was going to post a few recipes that I found on Four Lease Ranch blog here, here, and here but then I realized she has another blog dedicated to just her cooking. You had me at chocolate cake.

Lisa and Krissy, if you are reading this...I call dibs on the tortilla casserole for small group.

1 comment:

Four Lease Ranch said...

Ahh, your so sweet, I'm blushing. Thanks for the compliments.

I'm loving your blog too! It's so fun to watch through the internet's eyes someone with a baby girl my Rose's age. Your going through the same stuff. lol!