Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things I would change about being pregnant

1) All maternity pants would come with suspenders. I'm so tired of, while walking up and down the stairs at work, having to stop at each landing to hike my preggy pants back up from my knees!

2) My office furniture. My work chair would be a plush high-back recliner and my desk would lower down over me at the touch of a button...kind of like the safety bars at an amusement park ride. That way I could still reach my keyboard/mouse/phone/supplies while elevating these tree stump feet.

3) I would remove the element of "work" from "being at work". I've never been more tired or less motivated at my job than I have been for the last 6 months. How cool would it be if all I had to do was recline in my leather lazy boy, hedged in by my space age desk and nap or read, disturbed only by the persistent bladder call, all while getting paid? Oh wait, that's called WELFARE! But don't get me started on that. Sorry...thought I was on my other blog for a minute there.

4) Sushi would be on the "safe to eat" list for pregnant women. California rolls are for sissies, but this sissy has to eat up and just deal with it because she can't have anything more exciting than faux crab & avocado.

No comments: