Friday, July 3, 2009

Mommy's not the only one with good taste


So Brooklyn,

I was in Target the other day and found some cute clothes, I just couldn't help myself. I know I'm a bit partial but I think your gonna look adorable in these.

Your baby showers were amazing, all of our family and friends sure love you a bunch, and you should see all the gifts they gave....I was truly awestruck!

So here's whats going on in the outside:

You are kicking inside mommy's tummy a lot these days. You're just about 4 lbs and 16 inches long and in just 49 more days (give or take) and you'll be joining us. Mommy is a trooper being pregnant June, July and August in Florida. You should see her, she is so cute with her belly! We are continuing to get the house ready for you and things are progressing very well.

Well gotta run but we will chat more soon. We love you Brooklyn, Keep growing

Daddy : )

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is hysterical. I love reading John's posts to Brooklyn. They're so sweet. And John you do have some good taste.

Trust me, you are going to have girl clothes coming out your ears because they are just too adorable not to buy.