Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vegas Bound

So tomorrow is the big day and I'm finally getting excited about my vacation. Better late than never, right?

My friend and I have some fun things planned while we are in Vegas...a show, dinner at a fancy resturant, of course some gambling, maybe a visit to the local cupcake shop, a trip to the resort salon, a heli ride, and a crap-ton of Starbucks. Maybe we'll get really brave and ride the coaster on top of the Stratosphere. I've seen it on Discovery Channel and it looks like a pee-in-your-pants kind of ride. I'm game.

I'm taking my big camera and plan to see how the built in stabilizer stands up to the jittery hands of an over caffeinated photographer.

Jet lag? No bigs.

My biggest concern now is going through the 'naked' scanner at the airport. Nothing like having your privacy utterly violated right before a vacation. It's either that or have the junk-touching TSA goons get really friendly with your lady parts. Hmmm, let me see....I can have a dozen strangers SEE my body as I go through the scanner or I can have 2 strangers TOUCH my body. I prefer neither but guess the naked scanner is less offensive.

No comments: