Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gender Poll and Pregnancy Pool

There is a poll going on in my office of what Bean's gender will be. Right now the vote stands at Boy (4) vs Girl (5).

Also, someone recently mentioned starting a Pregnancy Pool where people put up $5 to guess when Bean will be born and how much baby will weigh. I've never been involved in one of those so I don't know how it works. But I have noticed people asking me weird questions, like: How tall is John? How much did you weigh when you were born? Do you plan on continuing (ha!) to eat healthy or will you indulge in nightly Whoppers?

At first I scratched my head wondering what the heck these questions were for. Then I realized the cheaters are trying to gain an advantage over the other guessers as to whether there is a strong likelihood of me having a 12 lb baby-luffagus or a petite 6 lb-er.

My lips are sealed.

5 comments:

Fleur-de-lis and Flourishes said...

Cheaty McCheatersons never win ~ okay well sometimes they do but good job on figuring them out Bec. I'm feeling Boy, 7 lbs, 13 oz.

Anonymous said...

I vote "BOY"! :-)

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry ladies....boy votes don't count. teeheehee.

Rebecca said...

And what happened to having my back and thinking pink? Sheesh. ;o)

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Baby-luffagus!