Friday, March 26, 2010

Sickness has come to our home!

John was sick last week. I felt so bad for him. He suggested I pack up the baby and go stay with his parents to keep from getting sick too. I did that. We did everything we could to keep Brooklyn and I safe from the pukies. Well, it's just bound to happen I guess.

Brooklyn and I both got sick around the same time, Friday. Which I guess is good since they won't let her go to daycare while she's throwing up and I prefer not to go to work while I'M throwing up. I figured I'd just stay home with her and take care of us both. But John stayed home with us and he took care of BG while I rested and ran to the bathroom every 15 minutes. Ugh. Soooo unpleasant.

Today I'm starting to feel better though. Thank God for John. He makes life so much easier. I'm so thankful for him. He takes such good care of us.

No comments: