Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daycare Day 1, How did it go?

It went great. I got a good report from a close friend (Traci) who's infant son also attends this same daycare. Traci saw Brooklyn when she dropped off her own son in the morning. Traci told me that Brooklyn recognized her and waved to her when Traci left. This is amazing to me because we've not seen her wave before. She does this neat little wrist motion that looks like she's revving up her motorcycle. Little did I know this was her way of waving. So yay....add this to the list of posts labeled 'firsts.'

Then I went to visit baby girl at lunch. She was sleeping soundly in a swing. I chatted with the teachers and they seem like really great women.

And this morning when I dropped Brooklyn off, the sweet little boy from yesterday remembered her. His name is Brady and from across the parking lot he yells "It's BROOKLYN!!!!!!!" as his mommy walked him to the building. I thought that was the cutest thing ever. She's already welcomed by some of the other kids.

No comments: