Saturday, June 20, 2009

Daddy is a Song Writer

And a very funny one at that!

He penned these lyrics as if I were singing to Brooklyn to the tune of "She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes."

There's a cutie in my utie, Get her out.
There's a cutie in my utie, Scream and shout.
There's a cutie in my utie, I can't wait to pinch her booty,
There's a cutie in my utie, Get her out.

Daddy is as funny as a man can be,
He makes mommy have to laugh and have to pee,
Daddy is so very funny, that I have to scream "Stop honey!"
Daddy is so very funny, you will see.

Brooklyn Bassett is the name that we do like,
If you really think it stinks then take a hike,
Brooklyn Bassett is so awesome that the other names we tossed em'
Brooklyn Bassett is the name that we do like.

They'll all come out to see her two by two,
But the only things she does is sleep and poo,
She is beautiful there sleepin' so these memories I'm keepin'
We love you little honey, yes we do.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

DANG IT!!!! I JUST got that song OUT of my head. Now it'll be stuck in there for another 2 days. :P