Sunday, December 21, 2008

Making Room & Major Blessings

So I've been de-crapifying my 2nd bedroom today. We have a bunch of stuff we don't use but can't, with a clean conscience, throw them away: guitar that John doesn't have time to learn, roller blades that I don't want to learn, votive candles from our wedding 5 years ago, Economics book from a class I dropped last year, other random books, clothing, photo albums...ugh, so much stuff.



Then there's the "please throw this away as fast as possible and get it out of my life" pile. It seems like not a lot of stuff for the amount of time I've spent going through everything. And it hasn't really even made a dent in the closet.



We'll get it figured out.

On to the blessing. My God is the God who provides. Today a friend at church told me she still has the baby paraphenalia her 3 year old daughter used and we are free to take whatever we need: Crib, high-chair, 2 car seats, a portable crib and I think a bassinette. Holy cow that is awesome! And another friend is giving me her pregnancy clothing. We are sooooo very thanksful.

No comments: