Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sweet Moments & Food Weirdness

So the other night before drifting to sleep, I feel John put his hand on my belly. He doesn't say anything for a while. I'm wondering what is going on and when I ask he says, "I was praying for Bean."

On another note, he and I have both been praying for me to not suffer morning sickness. It's working. I don't feel nauseous at all (yay!) but honestly the thought of most food doesn't appeal to me either. I'm having lunch with a friend today and mentally rehearsing all the foods I normally like. Nothing sounds good except for mashed potatoes & grilled cheese sandwiches. Weird, huh?

3 comments:

Fleur-de-lis and Flourishes said...

Eat what sounds good at that moment ~ and enjoy it! Remember, if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Anonymous said...

It gets better! Try not letting your self get hungry. I know it's hard because the thought of any food makes you want to head for the nearest toilet... but that hunger pain always turned into the I'm gonna puke feeling for me! Does that make any since? lol! Congrats on the baby! Good luck with the morning sickness.

Rebecca said...

Thanks Cyndi! Yeah, I can't wait too long between meals. Blech. Hope you are doing well. Lisa says you aren't having a great time with the sickness yourself but I do hope it improves for you. Peace out!