Friday, January 9, 2009

Having a Baby in August

I used to dread the thought of having a huge preg belly in the dead heat of a Florida summer. If Bean hadn't been so eager to get started, I would have done whatever possible to yeild a baby in October. Eh...God has the say so and I can't complain about that.

And I also realize that my family has an abundance of birthdays in August. Wouldn't it be neat if our baby was born on August 11th (my cousin Gary), on August 18th (my mother-in-law), on August 22nd (my cousin Karri), or on August 29th (my brother-in-law)?

4 comments:

Fleur-de-lis and Flourishes said...

Or September 2nd (beans Garden Auntie in ND's birthday) ;0)

Rebecca said...

Oh Patti, that would be cool too!

Lisa said...

Not much chance you'd hold it in until January, huh? :)

Rebecca said...

Hi, meet my 18 month old newborn. LOL