Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Precious Gift from a Precious Friend

We received a wonderful surprise in the mail today...a work of art made by my online friend Tammy. Yes, it is breathtaking, I know. It will hang nicely on Bean's wall. But it is also functional. The little pocket behind the moon holds a mini sound recorder! How cool is that?



And what better timing? Tomorrow John and I will go to the doctor and (hopefully) hear Bean's heartbeat. What a perfect way to document the beautiful sound of a tiny new life. Thank you so much Tammy. I will cherish this forevah.

If you want to see more of her work, or get a voice recorder of your own, check out her blog. Tammy, I know you never intended this to be a plug for your store, but hey why not...your stuff rocks!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Absolutely adorable!! Lil' Bean, you're so well loved already!!!

Lisa said...

That is beautiful! :)