Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stuff I'm Wondering

I haven't gotten to the point where I'm wondering what Bean will look like. But I do contemplate how the rest of this pregnancy will go.

When will I start to show? I know it's different for everyone. Will I get to sport a big round belly? That would be neat. I've always thought denim overalls with a pink shirt underneath was the cutest outfit on an expectant mom with a big ol' belly.

Are horomones going to make me snap on someone? I hope not, and if so I hope the person/people can easily forgive me. If they survive, that is. ;o) When will I have my first craving? Am I going to get any decent sleep at all before the baby comes? Will I have freaky dreams like some do?

What will the first baby kick be like? Will I care if people touch my belly? Well, I care now because the belly pooching out is me, not yet baby. Don't be feeling my blubber! LOL Will my water break in the privacy of my own home (please God?) or will it happen out in public? And is it really as disgusting as they make it seem in the movies.

Well, that's it for today's wonderings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=11523148

Rebecca said...

Holy cow Cyndi, that is so fun! Thanks! When do you find out the gender of your little bean?

Anonymous said...

I think in 3 weeks! YAY! The pictures you used worked much better! How cute is your little one!

Rebecca said...

Yeah, that first little one looked a bit trollish. But it was still cool that you made it for me! =)